ENHANCING PERFORMANCE IMPROVING OUTCOMES
Team PAL knows that not every patient is a candidate for a prescription AFO, but many could benefit from initial and immediate enhanced stability. The Transition Ankle line provides a non-prescription solution for patients who can reach desired outcomes without, or are transitioning to a prescription AFO.
Additionally, all Transition Ankle braces have a Medicare and private insurance base billing code. PAL’s team of experts is there to help our clients code appropriately for the products being dispensed based on a patient’s pathology.
• Improve shoe fit with trim design
• Enhanced compression with closure system
• Increase durability with the figure-8 lock system that will not stretch with use.
Suggested Billing Code: L-1902
SIZES: XS (10”-11”) S (11”-12”)
M (12”-13”) L (13”-14”)
XL (14”-15”) XXL (15”-16”)
Applicable for both left and right feet.
• Improve flexibility with adjustable straps for plantarflexion and dorsalflexion
• Increased stability
• Enhanced comfort with fully-padded support system.
Suggested Billing Code: L-4396
• Increase stability and decrease pain and swelling with adjustable air cells.
• Provide increased durability with conforming polymer molded uprights
• Facilitate a more natural gait pattern with rocker bottom
• Absorb more enrgy with cushioned heel.
Suggested Billing Code: L-4360
SIZES: (M/W) : S (4.5-7 I 6-8)
M (7.5-10.5 I 8.5-11.5)
L (11-12.5 I 12-13.5)
XL (13+ I 14+)
Call 800.223.2957 or email us to find out how you can start providing your patients with the highest quality non-prescription ankle products!
NOTE: Suggested reimbursement codes are not inclusive of all possible codes. It is not a guarantee of reimbursement for payment. The codes selected for diagnosis and billing purposes are the
discretion of the foot specialist.