Immediately and Effectively Treat Your Patients.
The UnderDogs system of modular orthotics gives you an effective, but inexpensive way to immediately treat a variety of foot, leg and lower back disorders.
UnderDogs are made of a viscoelastic material that resists shock and helps maintain shape. The material surface is naturally tacky, keeping the products in place during use. UnderDogs are also resistant to bacterial and fungal growth commonly associated with feet.
Purchase any of the following today:
- Heel Spur Cushions
- Metatarsal Pads
- Longitudinal Arch Pads
- Corrective Rearfoot Wedges
- Corrective Forefoot Wedges
- Heel Lifts
Why Stock UnderDogs in Your Office:
- Versatile, quick in-office treatment without the mess of casting
- Superior shock absorption protects against damage done by foot strike and reduces recovery time
- Excellent solution for cases involving diabetic loss of fat pad, unwillingness to accept expense for prescription foot orthoses, or intolerance of rigid biomechanical control
- Low-cost boosts patient acceptance
Call 800.223.2957 or email us to find out how you can start providing your patients with the PAL’s top selling orthotics!